Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Can Feel It Comin...

So, college football season is once again about to descend on us. And it will be my last "normal" season for awhile. I'm off to Korea in November and will have to take time out of my drinking in Seoul to watch football til the asscrack of dawn once I get there. Unfortunately, I'm not in Ann Arbor. I'm in Texas. And about Texas, let me just say...at least it isn't Ohio. So, what am I going to do now that I can't sit in the Big House and drunkenly scream for the opposing coach's/qb's/cheerleader's head? Will I sit and drown my sorrows in Rum, and Whiskey, and Beer from beneath the Mason Dixon line, one time zone over from my Mecca? Yes. Yes I will. But I'll do it all over Texas. And once I finish up here, all over the country. That's right, roadtrips baby...

Aug. 30th Florida Atlantic at Texas
Sept. 13th Arkansas at Texas
Sept. 20th Miami at Texas A&M
Oct. 11th Nebraska at Texas Tech
Oct. 18th Missouri at Texas
or Texas Tech at Texas A&M
Oct. 25th MSU at Michigan
and finally, time permitting
Nov. 6th Maryland at Va. Tech (Thursday night game)

If you know anyone that can help me out at Texas, TTech, or A&M, or if you think you'd like to join me during one of these trips, let me know.

No comments: